University of California San Diego
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (HS Clinical, Clinical X, In-Residence) Oto Neurotology
The University of California, San Diego, Department of Surgery, Division of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery (https://health.ucsd.edu/specialties/surgery/otolaryngology/Pages/default.aspx) is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body and seeks to recruit a fellowship trained otolaryngologist with a focus on clinical care and research in the area of neurotology and skull base surgery.
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
1) MD and Board certification or eligibility in Otolaryngology
2) Successful completion of an RRC approved fellowship in Neurotology/skull base surgery.
3) Must have or be able to obtain a California medical license
4) Commitment to research and education
The preferred candidates should have demonstrated excellence in clinical care of patients, as well as an excellent track record of publication. Candidates who successfully completed examination and obtained Certificate of added qualification in Neurotology will be preferred.
Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level. Series will be determined by the successful candidate's skills, qualifications and experience. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales.
Applications must be submitted through the University of California San Diego's Academic Personnel RECRUIT system: http://apptrkr.com/1072077.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
San Diego, CA
• Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
• Cover Letter
• Statement of Contributions to diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our http://facultyexcellence.ucsd.edu/c2d/index.html site for more information.
• Misc / Additional (Optional)
How to apply
• Create an ApplicantID
• Provide required information and documents
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1072077
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.