Equipment Calibration Technician
Myriad Genetics, Inc
Myriad Genetics, Inc
South San Francisco, California 94080
Location: South San Francisco, CA, United States
Job Identification: 500
Job Schedule: Full time
- Calibration and repair of equipment and systems, such as hand-held pipettes.
- Maintenance and calibration of Environmental Monitoring systems.
- Assist in Work Instruction and Technical Guide creation, revision, and review.
- Assisting the Equipment Development and Design Team.
- Assist in mechanical and electronic design.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with laboratory equipment.
- Attention to detail and the ability for innovative thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with operating systems and basic computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, slide presentations, etc.).
- The willingness to work and contribute within a team as well as independently, as required.
- Understanding the impact that local changes have on the entire Myriad process.
Physical & Lifting Requirements
- Lifting Requirements - light work or exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently.
- Physical Requirements - stationary positioning, moving, operating, ascending/descending, communicating and observing.
- Use of equipment and tools necessary to perform essential job functions.
Monday - Wednesday from 8:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Wednesday - Saturday from 8:00 PM - 6:30 AM
3rd Shift Differential will be paid.
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Date Posted : 10/08/2020
Share On :