Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic - New Hope HIV/AIDS
YVFWC has a unique Charge RN opportunity at our New Hope HIV clinic, located in Yakima, WA.
The nurses who run our New Hope clinic understand how difficult it is if you're living with HIV/AIDS. They work hard to live up to New Hope's mission, which is to strengthen our community by improving the lives of the underserved.
What we're looking for:
- An RN who's passionate about community health and working with underserved populations with HIV/AIDS.
- Someone who has experience with Quality Assurance, policy development and leading RN's and MA's.
- A clear communicator who is able to build good relationships with all clinic staff and patients.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with a team of skilled physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive continuity of care to a highly diverse patient population.
- Utilize your knowledge of established professional nursing concepts, and principles of practices to determine and assess the medical needs of patients.
- Deliver direct, compassionate, quality care to patients, and support providers during outpatient office procedures.
- Conduct application screening and interviews to fill nursing department vacancies.
- Promote interdepartmental cooperation and positive morale between employees and others within the clinic and organization.
- Coach and train subordinates for sustained performance improvement; provide access to educational opportunities, identifying job performance training needs.
- Initiate verbal or written corrective action when necessary to address deficiencies in performance or workplace behavior.
- Develop and implement annual department work plan and manage departmental changes to reduce adverse impacts on patients and employees.
What we offer:
- Hiring Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, uniform allowance, Continuing Education and more.
YVFWC is a NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program eligible site.
What do you need?
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher.
- RN license for the state of practice, or ability to obtain license before starting work.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :