UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist to join our growing psychiatry team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to adult patients in Mechanicsburg, York or Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
About the Position:
• Full time
• 100% outpatient
• M-F schedule
• Minimal call
:• Board certified/Board eligible
• Geriatric experience preferred but not required
• Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
• Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
• Health, life and disability insurance
• Medical malpractice insurance
• Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
• Professional dues and CME allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Southcentral Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work/life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous HersheyPark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
• The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia—it's a great place to grow a career and family.
• Listed among Forbes.com "America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Cities to Live,” we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :