At Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing the set-up and operation of the heart-lung machine and related equipment for our open heart surgical patients.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Cardio Pulmonary
- Must be either a graduate of an accredited school of nursing or perfusion
- Strong analytical, computer and communication skills
- Operate heart lung machine and keep surgeon informed of patients status
- Maintain sterile technique during use of all equipment
- Interpret data and take appropriate action to correct abnormal values
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran