Z Construction LLC
ZCON, LLC is a premier commercial concrete contractor serving the MD/DC/VA region for over 20+ years. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and results driven Project Manager to work hand in hand with our General Manager to drive our concrete division to new heights. Our ideal candidate excels at working in an open, collaborative environment and enjoys being part of a team to creatively problem solve. We want someone who can work hard, have fun, and think big! ZCON, LLC is committed to fostering a culture that not only emphasizes but values critical thinking, problem solving, constructive feedback, and employee engagement.
Position responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Interpret plans and estimate costs and quantities of materials needed
- Manage overall contract administration to include budgets, contract review, cost reports, requisitions, submittals, RFIs, change orders, vendor payments, scope reconciliation, invoices and receivables
- Plan construction methods and procedures
- Create and maintain a system to manage multiple projects at various stages of completion in accordance with project requirements
- Coordinate the supply of labor and materials
- Consult with architects, engineers and other technical workers to make sure that design intentions are met
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with subcontractors, customers and other contacts to facilitate project activities and to gain future work
- Prepare proposals for additional job costs
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager
Essential skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of project management and related experience
- Proven knowledge and genuine interest in the construction industry, specifically commercial concrete
- Extensive experience seeing projects through their full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to their outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Organized, detail oriented, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Maintain high job standards and detail orientation in a fast-paced environment. MUST be a self-starter with ability to work effectively with minimal supervision as well as in a team
- A willingness to make the Company's best interests the number one priority
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Knowledge of all technical and administrative functions of Project Management.
- The ability to communicate with multiple parties from Employee to Customer.
- Knowledge of safety issues and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application and use in problem-solving.
- Ability to coordinate own and others' actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources.
Valued skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Vista Viewpoint (preferred)
- Construction Project Management: 5 years (required)
- Concrete: 3 years (preferred)
- Construction Industry: 5 years (preferred)
Preferred Years Of Experience:5 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :