ARC Document Solutions
The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop and an in depth knowledge of imaging mechanics, OCR, ICR, OMR and Bar-Code technologies and methodologies. This position designs, establishes and coordinates production activities relating to Large Archiving IM Projects (as assigned by Regional AIM Management) to be performed at any Regional AIM Operations Center as well as those performed at other division locations and/or any on-site at customer locations where the project would be performed. Activities includes: designing production workflows, developing process and implementation strategies, specifying equipment and technology, testing and refining processes to insure production efficiencies and quality standards are maintained, coordinating the launch of the production process with production managers, and monitoring the production process throughout the term of the project. Also serves as subject matter expert and operations point of contact for customers of AIM Special Projects as well as assisting with customer service activities as related to target AIM Projects. Works in close coordination with Sales teams, assisting with customer needs analysis, pricing proposals & presentations for prospective Projects.
- Assists the Sales teams with project planning, determining customer needs, and developing technical solutions, determining cost calculations and potential project timelines.
- Interfaces with customers regarding production scheduling, problem solving, job status, and general information requests. Provides other forms of customer service as required.
- Plans and directs project activities and establishes project priorities for production in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Confers with AIM Operations Management, regional and corporate, to establish production and quality control standards and procedures.
- Inspects and monitors project progression, to verify conformance to specifications.
- Develops budgets and cost controls to improve cost effectiveness on projects.
- Develops quality standards and creates, implements, evaluates, and modifies inspection criteria and procedures with AIM management, departmental and branch managers.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with project specifications and operating or production problems.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems, improve product quality and workflow.
- Revises production schedules and clarifies priorities as result of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Monitors time and production records.
- Monitors Project statistics to insure projected gross margins are achieved.
- Assists Sales Managers and Branch Operations Managers to meet sales needs at customer sites, including training/education of sales employees, relating to special project opportunities.
- Confers with other managers to coordinate activities of individual departments and branches.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In depth experience with large and small format production document imaging technologies and solutions is highly desired.
degree (B. A.) in Project Management; or
A minimum of five years equivalent experience managing a commercial document scanning operation.
Working knowledge of the following software applications:
- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- MS Access
- Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Must also have in depth knowledge with document imaging principles, imaging mechanics, file structures, file formats, OCR, ICR, OMR & Bar-Code technologies, and methodologies.
- Experience and a strong aptitude for developing process workflows including acute attention to establishing quality control procedures within process workflows.
- Must also have the ability to design and produce document imaging workflows within applications such as PSICapture, Kofax Capture, Kodak Capture Pro, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of some scripting concepts and/or ability to learn scripting concepts and language is required.
- Experience with or knowledge of Regular Expressions pattern scripting is preferred.
Preferred Years Of Experience:5 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA,4 Year Degree - BS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :