Take on a high-impact role within a world-class health organization. Contribute to the financial strength of a dynamic health care leader. Take your professional expertise to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
Reporting to the Reimbursement Director, you will:
* Prepare month end journal entries to report the value of Medicare, Medi-Cal, contracts and other payor revenue.
* Prepare/maintain monthly reimbursement close book.
* Analyze/review accounts receivable model to determine if revenue is accurately stated.
* Create, maintain and review month-end close reporting processes.
* Provide ongoing audits
* Ensure fee for service estimates are correct, the PRIME accrual from Quality Management is accurate and the Medi-Cal Managed Care entitlement is properly stated
We're seeking an exceptional, self-directed professional with:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or finance
* Five years of related accounting/finance experience
* Understanding of Medi-Cal financing rules and regulations, specifically related to Medi-Cal Waiver reimbursement
* Government reimbursement knowledge preferred
* Experience in working with large databases
* Knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles' trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you're looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, you can at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :