As a Clinical Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care, infusion therapy and related care to patients in our Community Oncology Practice. You will be responsible for patient assessment and evaluation, preparation and administration of chemotherapeutic agents and other intravenous drugs, patient education and psychosocial support.
* California RN license
* BSN or MSN
* BCLS certification
* ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification
* Ability to push, pull or carry 30 pounds or more
* Ability to float to other locations within a certain radius as needed for staffing issues
* Knowledge of the Oncology patient population and practice operations
* Background with all aspects of infusion therapy in an oncology setting
* Excellent blood withdrawal and IV skills
* Knowledge and skill in central line catheters
* OCN Certification, PICC Line Certification (preferred)
* 2 years of recent acute care/outpatient oncology experience (preferred)
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :