Texas Health Resources
PCU Registered Nurse / RN – Heartly your regular job!
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a place to grow and belong?
Check out these great opportunities to join the Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth family.
- 2016 Magnet designated Hospital
- Texas Health Nursing Education opportunities including NCAP eligibility
- Convenient location in southwest Fort Worth
- Two PCU Department (36 bed each) provide Intermediate /telemetry level of care for the post-acute cardiac, post-acute stroke, general medical, endocrine GI/renal patient population.
Join our PCU Team and directly apply for available Full Time position by clicking on the link below:
@ http://adtrk.tw/hnakw (PCU 4)
@ http://adtrk.tw/hnVte (PCU 3)
Is this opportunity a match for you?
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care
- Shift is 7:00 pm - 7:00 am; (3) 12 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
- A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 month preferred
- ACLS (AHA) upon hire
- CPI training within 60 days of hire
- PCU 4 requires NIHSS within 90 days of hire
- A few other details:
- BSN preferred; RNs hired within THR after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date
- PCU/Tele experience preferred
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission "to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
- 2015, 2016 and 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®”
- 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a "Fit-Friendly Worksite”
- 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
- Ranked #1 on 2016 and 2017 "100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
- Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
"RN", "Registered Nurse", M/S, "Medical Surgical", "Med/Surge", "M", "Medical and Surgical", "MS RN", "Medical Surgical Nurse", "Medical Unit", "Post Surgical" "Sigma Theta Tau", " "BSN", "Associate Nurse" "Diploma Nurse" "BSN" "Bachelor's Degree in Nursing" "**Nur" ", "nurse clinician", "clinical nurse", "Medical Surgical Tele", "TX, North Texas", "Fort Worth", "TX, North Texas", "Fort Worth", "Telemetry", 'PCU", "Progressive Care", "PCCN", "Travel Nurse", Agency Nurse", "Sub acute", "LTAC”, "Long Term Acute Care”, "Acute Care”,
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :