ARC Document Solutions
ARC is looking for a Full-time Accounts Payable Manager to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager who is responsible for timely and accurate payments to vendors. The individual in this role is expected to exceed client expectations by fostering a "Whatever it Takes” attitude while producing and delivering the highest quality product.
These are the exciting things that you get to do:
- Ensure timely vendor payments in conjunction with maintaining cash (ie: not paying vendors too early)
- Research and resolve payment disputes
- Review voucher packages for coding, approvals, and appropriate supporting documentation
- Vendor file maintenance
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations; and, prepare accruals
- Reconcile intercompany accounts payable
- Create check runs
- Ensure compliance with internal accounts payable controls
- Review open PO reports
- Prepare and submit 1099's
- Manage workload and meet close deadlines
- Review and approve timesheets and time-off requests
- Management responsibility of Department (hiring, discipline, training, scheduling, terminating, etc)
- Work additional, non-traditional hours when necessary – specifically during month-end close.
- Abide by all company rules and regulations, including those set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform any other tasks, duties, or functions directed by the Accounting Manager and/or Controller.
These are what you bring to the party:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or three to five years related. experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing priorities. Must have the ability to independently prioritize workflow and meet deadlines.
- This position requires strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with vendors, management, and service center employees.
- Knowledge of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc) in order to calculate discounts, percentages, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills, be punctual, polite, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and align operations and sales processes to achieve business results.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
This is what we have to offer:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Travel:Up to 10% Travel
Share On :