Venice Family Clinic is a community health center whose mission is 'To provide quality primary health care to people in need.' Venice Family Clinic cares for over 27,000 low-income patients in over 120,000 visits annually who might otherwise go without critically needed health care services. Venice Family Clinic has fourteen locations with over 420 staff, 1,300 volunteers, and a budget of $70 million. We provide high quality, comprehensive primary and specialty health care, dental, mental health, substance use treatment and child development services to underserved individuals and families on the Westside of Los Angeles.
The Business Analyst will report directly to the CFO and play a pivotal role in the organization by supporting the accounting operations and financial systems including system development, implementation and integration. Key requirements of the role include expertise in accounting functions and systems and an understanding for keeping financial projects on schedule and creating successful outcomes. This role will collaborate closely with Accounting, Purchasing, Billing team members and technology design and implementation teams. Functions include analysis, evaluation of business processes, workflow mapping, process improvements, system and functional requirements. The successful candidate will bring proven ability in cross-functional collaboration, as this role will require you to incorporate input and feedback from the accounting leadership team and from key participants in other functional areas
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or information management (with accounting/finance experience) strongly preferred
- Business Systems Analyst Certification a plus
- Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- 3 years' experience in business project management, accounting or information technology business analysis
- Proven success on previous system development project whereby skills have been developed to lead complex system enhancements and workflow improvements, or new financial system project implementation
- Strong attention to detail, financial analysis and project/timeline skills
- Extensive experience with computerized accounting system
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :