CLEAR SIGHT PARTNERS, LLC
We're adding to our team! And - Offering a $1,000 hiring bonus!
Want to join a fun team of highly skilled surgeons and techs?
We are looking for an experienced Certified Scrub Technician that has an interest in working Monday - Friday - day shift/no weekends.
The Certified Scrub Technician is responsible for performing the duties of a scrub technician and assists the surgeon in the operative procedure by using sterile equipment and supplies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Functions as a scrub technician in the operating room.
- Assists with gowning and gloving other members of the surgical team.
- Assists with the preparation of the operating room for surgical procedures.
- Assists with draping of patients.
- Assists with care, preparation, maintenance, and after-care of sterile and unsterile supplies and equipment.
- Knows and practices the principles of sterile technique.
- Handles specimens in accordance with procedures.
- Removes drapes at end of procedure, cleanses the patient of prep solution and applies dressing as needed.
- Cleans instruments and equipment after use and returns them to proper area for storage processing.
- Respects patient's right to privacy, dignity, and confidentiality.
- Differentiates sterilization methods required for specific instruments and equipment.
- Assists with housekeeping duties as necessary to provide a safe environment.
- Demonstrates ability to understand and use autoclaves and sonic cleaner.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and in-service programs.
- Assists with stocking, replenishing, and preparation of supplies.
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities.
- Handles and disposes of biohazardous waste appropriately.
- Minimum 6 months as Certified Scrub Technician
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
- Current CPR certification (Basic Life Support)
- Knowledge of Ophthalmic Surgeries - Preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in fundamentals of anatomy, physiology, microbiology, sterilization procedures, aseptic techniques, and maintenance and care of equipment.
- Basic knowledge of surgical procedures, needs, and steps in use of materials.
- Experience scrubbing
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k and Match
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Salary Range:$20.00 - $24.00
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Travel:Up to 10% Travel
Share On :