Collaborating with patients, the Faculty Practice Group, community resources, providers, managed care operations, the UCLA Health System and health plans, you will implement, coordinate, and monitor options and services to meet at-risk patients' healthcare needs. This will involve coordinating with providers, Comprehensive Care Coordinators, and staff to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes and appropriate level and mix of care. You will:
* Provide direct social work services, including assessment, intervention, and making recommendations to patients and their families
* Participate in interdisciplinary activities
* Ensure compliance with departmental standards for documentation, continuous quality improvement, statistics, Code of Ethics, etc.
* Keep current on relevant social work healthcare knowledge
QualificationsWe're seeking a self-motivated, flexible, Licensed Clinical Social Worker with:
* Master's Degree in Social Work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
* One or more years of social work experience in a healthcare setting preferred
* Demonstrated psychosocial assessment skills with patients/families
* Background with clinical interventions and treatment planning
* Excellent communication, relationship building, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proven success working with interdisciplinary teams
* Willingness to participate in at least one area of specialized practice annually
* Strong organizational, multitasking and time management abilities
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles, as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles' trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you're looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://ucla.contacthr.com
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :