Odyssey House Inc.
Odyssey House is seeking Licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapists for our expanded and new services. Positions available are full and part time; day, evening and weekend shifts; available work locations are Taylorsville, Sugarhouse, and Downtown Salt Lake City; services are outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential adult, adolescent, and parent programs. We offer a wide array of therapeutic settings that will fit your lifestyle, skills, and interests. We also offer flexible work hours (four 10 hour days for example) for full time positions. We are providing sign on bonuses for successful candidates.
Odyssey House's Mission is "Empowering people to heal and build better lives". Starting as a residential treatment program, Odyssey House has grown organically in response to trends in the community. We are dedicated to helping individuals and families reclaim their lives through effective substance abuse treatment, prevention, and mental health services. Our programs address education, job skills, healthcare, sober housing, behavioral management, and aftercare support to ensure lifelong success. Odysseys services truly address each aspect of the individual, producing whole person change. There is a tremendous amount of passion within Odyssey House which affects each person we serve and every staff member. We are proud to be the largest treatment provider in Utah with the most innovative programs available. We Are Recovery, and we mean it with all of our heart.
Salary is negotiable based upon experience and a complete and full benefit practice. Great benefits package:
- 95% Odyssey House paid medical/dental benefits for full time employees (80% paid by Odyssey House for all dependents).
- Dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 31 Paid Days Off Per Year.
- 5% Odyssey House contribution to a retirement plan after 1 year.
- Casual work environment.
- Opportunities for bonuses, awards, and raises.
- Learning and collaborative environment.
- Eligible for up to $30,000 in Federal Loan Repayment Eligibility through National Health Service Corps for licensed mental health therapists.
Licensure / Education / Prior Experience Required:
- Licensed Mental Health Professional, including: CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, LCMHC, MFTI. If working with children or vulnerable adult population, must pass a criminal background check. First Aid and CPR Certification. Graduate degree in mental health field.
Education Required:Masters Degree - MA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :