Odyssey House Inc.
Odyssey House is seeking Licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapists!
Odyssey House's Mission is "Empowering people to heal and build better lives". Starting as a residential treatment program, Odyssey House has grown organically in response to trends in the community. We are dedicated to helping individuals and families reclaim their lives through effective substance abuse treatment, prevention, and mental health services. Our programs address education, job skills, healthcare, sober housing, behavioral management, and aftercare support to ensure lifelong success. Odysseys services truly address each aspect of the individual, producing whole person change. There is a tremendous amount of passion within Odyssey House which affects each person we serve and every staff member. We are proud to be the largest treatment provider in Utah with the most innovative programs available. We Are Recovery, and we mean it with all of our heart.
Pay Range: $44,600 - $55,000 (negotiable, based upon license and experience) (Weekend Shifts Start at $47,000)
Fringe Benefits: Odyssey House has a rich benefits package for full time employees that has the potential of increasing the value of pay up to 40%. More information will be provided to eligible candidates who apply. Additional benefits include:
- 95% Odyssey House paid medical/dental benefits for full time employees (80% paid by Odyssey House for all dependents).
- Rich dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for qualified health care expenses and child care.
- 31 Paid Days Off Per Year.
- 5% Odyssey House contribution to a retirement plan after 1 year.
- Casual work environment.
- Opportunities for bonuses, awards, and raises.
- Learning and collaborative environment.
- Federal Loan Repayment Eligibility through National Health Service Corps and Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- Appropriately diagnose mental health and substance-related conditions using the DSM V
- Appropriately assess client needs using the American Society of Addiction Medicine Patient Placement Criteria.
- Utilize the Therapeutic Community model as the main component of treatment.
- Conduct individual, family, and group therapy as assigned.
- Develop effective level of rapport with clients on caseload while maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Complete thorough and effective assessments, such as funding extension requests, in required time frames.
- Coordinate client psychiatric evaluations and other wrap-around services to provide effective care.
- Complete treatment planning within required time frame.
- Utilize motivational techniques to retain and support client progress.
- Actively utilize the treatment team for clinical support on caseload.
- Participate in extracurricular activities with clients.
- Connect clients to community resources.
- Complete service documentation within the appropriate client management system within 24 hours.
- Accurately document services using ASAM Dimensional Analysis format, including all required elements.
- Proactively involve and communicate with collateral supports, including family, significant others, probation officers, judges, caseworkers, and others.
- Document all incidents immediately and report as required.
- Complete accurate and thorough client reports, such as court reports, in required time frames.
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensure / Education / Prior Experience Required:
- Licensed Mental Health Professional, including: CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, LCMHC, MFTI. If working with children or vulnerable adult population, must pass a criminal background check. First Aid and CPR Certification. Graduate degree in mental health field.
- Must comply with annual TB tests and Flu immunization.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and be willing to undergo drug screenings as a condition of employment.
- Must meet employment eligibility.
Education Required:Masters Degree - MEd
Salary Range:$44,600.00 - $55,000.00
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :