Monte Christo Communities
Our team thrives on respect, integrity, accountability, teamwork and excellence throughout our day to day interactions. Do you have the talent to drive company culture to reflect our values in your role as a Community Maintenance Leader?
We are an established multi-family property management firm specializing in manufactured housing based in the Sacramento area. Our Purpose is helping people live life to the fullest. We do this by living our values and upholding the standards of our communities. Learn more about us at: https://www.montechristocommunities.com/join-our-team/. Requirements:
What you Bring:
- A desire to live our values daily.
- The ability to speak both Spanish and English fluently (preferred).
- Ability to respond to after hour emergencies.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- A focus on detail and goals with strong organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to re-evaluate priorities daily and meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Reliable transportation and valid license
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
What you will do:
- Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in working order and keeps maintenance room in neat condition.
- Mows lawn, removes weeds and brush, and does other yard work including snow, leaf and debris removal.
- Opens clogged drains, fixes leaks, and performs other simple plumbing jobs.
- Does touch-up painting and repaints buildings or rooms as required.
- Cleans homes to prepare for sale.
- Changes light bulbs, may replace fixtures, and does similar minor electrical tasks.
- Performs simple carpentry tasks, such as installing doors and repairing steps and rails.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks and moving furniture when needed
This opportunity offers:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Part Time (15 hours per week)
- Flexible Schedule
**Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply**
Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :