Venice Family Clinic is a community health center whose mission is 'To provide quality primary health care to people in need.' Venice Family Clinic cares for over 28,000 low-income patients in over 120,000 visits annually who might otherwise go without critically needed health care services. Venice Family Clinic has eleven clinical sites with over 350 staff, 1,700 volunteers, and a budget of $65 million. We provide high quality, comprehensive primary and specialty health care, dental, mental health, substance use treatment and child development services to underserved individuals and families on the Westside of Los Angeles.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the accounting functions while effectively using the resources available to address financial issues on a micro and macro scale to secure the continued success of the organization. The successful candidate must have a CPA, a strong background in internal controls, and will develop and maintain systems, staff and processes to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting. With minimal direction, you will be expected to use knowledge of accounting principles and overall organizational objectives to set priorities, monitor work flow and meet deadlines.
- Bachelors degree in accounting required, advanced degree preferred.
- CPA with 2+ years in public accounting
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in an accounting leadership role with demonstrated ability to run the day to day of an accounting department
- At least 3 years' experience in healthcare or community health center with $50M+ revenues
- Fund or Not-for-Profit accounting experience
- Advanced Excel Skills including Pivot Tables, V-LookUps and Logic Functions
- Accounting Software such as Blackbaud Financial Edge, SAP, NetSuite, Microsoft, or Oracle JD Edwards
- Accuracy, precision in math, strong analytical skills and high level organizational skills are necessary in this position in order to meet deliverables
- Pro-active and self-motivated
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :