The Member Support Product Specialist is responsible for liaising with our internal CR teams and Member Support agents to support new initiatives, improve efficiencies as well as the overall customer experience. The Member Support Product Specialist will work with internal partners to develop and review metrics to use as a tool to change and improve products and processes in an effort to improve the customer experience as well as examine trends in product issues and customer complaints.
- Partner with internal teams to support new products/initiatives/campaigns.
- Partner with internal teams and C3i on the roll out of all new initiatives for the frontline member support team to adopt and support.
- Contribute to the overall success of the organization by working closely with and leveraging the expertise of internal teams, to ensure that new services and ongoing campaigns are easily and efficiently supported particularly focused on the overall usability and supportability of new and improved services.
- Provide customer feedback (through metrics and/or verbatim) to our internal partners
- Foster relationships with internal teams creating meaningful metrics that result in action oriented insights.
- Strategically address insights gained from reports, metrics and member support agent feedback.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement process changes.
- Work on projects to improve the customer experience.
- Create training content and facilitate training for member support team on products and services.
- Facilitate content change requests based on customer feedback into customer contact systems.
- Provide second level support to member support team.
- Collaborate with internal teams, C3i and member support team on product/program rollouts
- Provide 2nd level support of product expertise to member support team acting as a point of escalation
- Liaise with CIAs for product information
- Ensure escalation/notification/communication process is initiated at on-set of outages
- Communication skills: Demonstrates the ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and compelling manner that is tailored to a particular audience. Demonstrates strong active listening skills. Is comfortable acknowledging when something is not clear or understood, asks for clarification
- Interpersonal: Strong ability to forge solid working relationships with colleagues across the organization. Monitor customer health through data analysis and relationship strength
- 2+ years experience in a customer experience, customer success or product specialist role
- Project management skills
- Proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities and implement process changes
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of programs and services
- Passion for educating consumers
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Self-driven, persistent, and assertive
- Strong influencing skills
- Enthusiastic lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers
- Possess a passion for revenue and growth
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BS
Travel:Up to 10% Travel
Share On :