Sadler Health Center Co
Sadler Health Center is recruiting for a full-time Dental Assistant or EFDA to join our team.
At Sadler, you will be able to be part of a unique, team-oriented care model which provides comprehensive primary care, including medical, dental, behavioral health, medication-assisted treatments and case management services to our patients.
We believe excellence in quality and excellence in service are the foundation of everything we do. Join us in our Mission to advance the health of our community by providing inclusive, high quality and compassionate care.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package - this includes a generous PTO benefit. We are willing to offer training!
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 6 months in a Medical/Dental setting
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook
• Customer Service experience
• Effectively communicates orally and in writing.
• Ability to effectively and professionally represent the organization.
• Works independently and is self-directed.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
• Remains calm and effective in high pressure and emergency situations.
• Ability to organize data and medical records in a manner consistent with national standards.
• Have an active Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED)
• Ability to work at our Dental Clinic locations on occasion/as needed (Carlisle, Loysville and soon Mechanicsburg).
• Must pass the national DANB Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) exam within 6 months to legally operate dental x-ray equipment and perform dental radiographic procedures in Pennsylvania
• Bilingual language skills.
• Graduate from an accredited dental assisting training program or a minimum of one (1) year of experience working as a dental assistant preferred.
• Electronic Health Record experience
• Experience in a multiple provider dental practice.
• Experience working with a diverse patient population which may include low income, multi-ethnic populations in a community health clinic setting.
* Evidence of having passed National DANB Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) exam
* Certified Dental Assistant credentials bestowed by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) or EFDA licensed in PA.
Sadler Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Carlisle, PA and Loysville, PA 17047
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:GED,High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :