Salud Medical Center
Salud Medical Center
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the dental health of others? Do you want to work a regular part-time schedule that comes with a full benefit package? Then you're invited to join our dental team at Salud Medical Center in Woodburn.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A DENTAL HYGIENIST WHO IS:
- Passionate about community health
- Skilled in delivering dental anesthetic and placing restorations
- A communicator who can calm patient fears and apprehensions, and interact effectively with patients of all ages, as well as clinic staff
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide periodontal treatments
- Participate in dental health projects in the community
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A benefit package including 9+ days PTO in first year + holiday pay, continuing education, paid state license fees, and more
- 20-hour work schedule and competitive pay
- Graduation from a Dental Hygiene school.
- Current Oregon Dental Hygiene License. Current CPR Certification within 3 months of employment.
- Your supervisory experience and bilingual English-Spanish communication skills are pluses.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
WORKING AT YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Part Time
Mobile Site Link:8604400635
Share On :