Dentistry for Kids
Dentistry for Kids
Do you have a passion for combining your dental hygiene career and working with kids? Would you like to work 32 hours/week and receive a full-time benefit package?
We're looking for an experienced Dental Hygienist who is:
- Passionate about community health and working with children 0-18 years old
- Skilled in delivering dental anesthetic and placing restorations
- A communicator who can calm patient fears and apprehensions, and interact effectively with young patients and their parents, as well as clinic staff
What you'll do:
- You may also provide light scaling and cleaning for older patients.
What we offer:
- A full-time benefit package with a 32 hour/week schedule
- Competitive pay
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Graduation from a Dental Hygiene school.
- Current WA State Dental Hygiene License. Current CPR Certification within 3 months of employment.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
WORKING AT YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :