Tandigm Health LLC
Tandigm Health, LLC is a value-based population health organization. We engage our physician network by aligning economics and rewarding them for the value of the care they provide rather than for the volume of services. We enable our physicians with innovative tools, actionable data, expert training and education, and clinical delivery support. We empower our physicians by building community-oriented care delivery systems that facilitate collaboration across the continuum of care.
At Tandigm, you will find a culture where all Teammates have the opportunity to collaborate in an energized, multi-disciplinary work environment focused on improving patient outcomes and enabling our staff to do some of the most rewarding work of their careers.
Under the direction of the VP of Business Transformation, the Director, Business Transformation is expected to lead in the development as well as the end-to-end execution of strategic initiatives in support Tandigm’ s annual operating plan. This role will be responsible for engaging with all areas of Tandigm’s business in order to identify opportunities for improvement and create efficient processes in relation to Tandigm Health’s Multi-payor program, contracting, the Medical Cost Council, clinical initiatives, and external growth opportunities.
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Identifies, develops, and leads the alignment of strategic initiatives and resources to operationalize programs.
- Ability to both develop and implement strategic business initiatives.
- Acts as the key interaction point for Business Transformation strategies with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exhibit flexible mindset to alter approach as conditions change.
- Lead the development of consistent project management methodologies to be deployed throughout Tandigm.
- Lead and manage existing group of project managers and business analysts.
- Support strategic planning process to develop and prioritize the organizations key initiatives.
- Develops and implements policies, processes, and procedures necessary to achieve strategic objectives.
- Participates in evaluation and implementation of any needed vendors, software or technology.
- Drives preparation of recruitment materials, presentations planning and network communications on transformation strategies.
- Drives operational excellence through benchmarking, best practice adoption, process transformation, and qualification of business constraints/rules.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Years of experience may substitute degree requirement
- Valid U.S. State Driver’s License as well as proof of liability and property damage insurance on any vehicle used for business purposes.
- 6-8 years of project management experience
- Physician network or healthcare experience preferred
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function independently and drive large scale strategic programs.
- Fundamental management skills of planning, organizing and delegation, ability to mentor, coach and council.
- In-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of the health care industry including management experience encompassing management of healthcare operational activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must embrace and exemplify the core vision and values of Tandigm Health.
- Proven ability to translate detailed information into a clear, concise summary appropriate for executive consumption.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as MS Project.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively influence peers and other stakeholders without direct reporting relationships.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA
Occasional, 0-10 lbs
Occasional, up to 3 hours per day
Frequent, up to 8 hours per day
Occasional, up to 1 hours per day
Keyboard activity, telephone use, writing, reaching, grasping, pushing, pulling
Ability to view computer monitors and read newsprint, with or without corrective lenses
To find out more, visit our website and click to find out more.website to take the next step with your career !
Tandigm Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Preferred Years Of Experience:6 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :