Augustin Orthopedics has the privilege of serving the Tri-State area and we pride ourselves on outstanding patient care. Our brand new, state-of-the art facility in Bayonne, NJ is minutes away from lower Manhattan and Staten Island, easily accessible by mass transit, including the lightrail and bus lines.
We are looking for a Director of Physical Therapy who is ambitious and wants to join our growing team.
· As an integral part of our patient care team, the right candidate will be responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, development and operations of the rehab program.
· This position is one specializing in Orthopedic & Sports Medicine. Interest in sports a plus.
· The Physical Therapist Director will oversee the day to day operations of clinic.
· Candidates must possess appropriate manual therapy skills, have experience working with sports injuries, pre and post-op patients as well as joint replacement therapy.
· The Physical Therapist Director should be very energetic, upbeat, team-oriented, and have great interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to see a full patient caseload, assist with managing the support staff, increase productivity and be involved in marketing.
· Educate patient, document and record the patient’s condition and provide continuing updates on patient condition.
· Demonstrate effective time management skills.
· Graduate of an accredited physical therapy. Also referred to as: PT, DPT
· Two years of strong clinical experience with at least 1-year management experience required.
· Ability to communicate verbally with an excellent comprehension of the English language.
· Must hold a New Jersey Physical Therapist License to practice.
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Competitive Productivity Compensation Package.
· Health Insurance Benefits
To Apply Contact:
526 Broadway, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :