Central Lake Armor Express Inc
Armor Express is one of the largest suppliers of soft and hard armor
protective solutions to America's Heroes. Our passion for producing the most
innovative armor systems is made possible by the commitment of every Armor
Express employee, many of whom have spent their lives serving our country.
Now is an exciting time to join our team - a team dedicated to saving lives!!!
The Distribution Partner Program Manager (DPPM) is responsible for fostering a positive relationship and driving growth between Armor Express and our distribution partners. Serving as the "voice of the distributor” internally, the DPPM will collaborate with sales, marketing, customer service, R&D and operations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our distribution partners in providing excellent customer service and driving increased sales. This role consist of the following duties:
1. Work with LE Sales to develop and maintain Armor Express's
Distributor Partner Program, including tiers, pricing structures, contacts,
2. Maintain up to date database of distribution partners (in good standing) and key contacts in Salesforce CRM
3. Serve as primary contact for inbound distribution partner requests for marketing support, tools and resources
4. Support Sales and Customer Service through the creation of reports, presentations and other resources
5. Assist in the planning and execution of our Corporate Training Program.
6. Work with Director of Marketing to stay within established travel and overhead budget
- Sales & Marketing
- Serve as the lead in developing a quarterly distribution partner newsletter to cover key information such as company updates, hiring/departures, new product releases, marketing efforts, new sales tools, etc.
- Manage access and content of the online distributor and marketing portals.
- In conjunction with LE Territory Managers, develop, execute and report on the success of strategic marketing plans for key distribution partners.
- Develop and maintain CO-OP marketing program, enabling AE to reinvest in top distribution partners on mutually beneficial marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing on special projects as needed
- Driving Improvements
- Conduct regular Distribution Partner Surveys to gather feedback on strengths, areas for improvement, and other useful information
- Proactively identify strategic initiatives to drive increased efficiency and/or effectiveness of our distribution partners
- Review and analyze internal databases to identify useful information and trends to drive increased sales
- Corporate Training Program
- Serve as champion of employee-focused and distributor-focused asynchronous training
- On an ongoing basis, develop and roll out training modules in support of corporate sales strategy and objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Education or related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2C or B2G organizations that primarily sell via distribution model
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Experience managing the training/educational content creation workflow from concept to release with excellent organizational, project planning, and project management skills.
- Superior writing and editing skills with a demonstrable ability to distill complex ideas into clear, actionable guidance.
- Tech savvy with the ability to work effectively with a variety of content-creation software. Bonus points for experience identifying and implementing a cross-team content or learning management system.
- Empathy and experience tactfully working with and distributing resources to low tech-literacy populations.
- A hands-on doer who loves wearing multiple hats, jumping in, and taking initiative to identify challenges and build successful solutions.
- Results-orientated with strong decision-making and critical thinking skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects while meeting defined deadlines
- Self-driven, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and travel as necessary. (est. 10%)
As a federal Contractor, Armor Express abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, or any other status protected by state or local law, and compensation inquiries, discussions, or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by state or local law, and compensation inquiries, discussions, or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to respond to this job posting as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by calling (336) 635-6208.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Z4AJRKSB1YODcRKWUbLBM
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :