Individual should have knowledge of industrial controls, PLC's, instrumentation, VFD's, HMI's and three phase motor circuits. This position requires the ability to operate, test, troubleshoot and repair process equipment. Basic knowledge of General Maintenance and Mechanical components of manufacturing equipment are also required. The associate must be able to work in a team environment, or individually with little or no supervision. Must comply with all Company SAFETY rules (LOCKOUT/TAGOUT, ETC), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), and all Process Safety Management (PSM) regulations.
- Services equipment by, testing, troubleshooting, using volt meters to determine specific problems. Repairs the process equipment, its sub-systems, and all ancillary processes /or equipment related to the operation of the plant floor.
- Plans and performs work requiring thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic theory and principals of wiring, specifications, and national electrical codes.
- Reads, understands and uses drawings, blueprints, and technical manuals in the service of equipment.
- Perform mechanical and electrical PM's as assigned.
- Documents and maintains technical data to include calibrations performed, programs backed up, prints in panel, and other required paper work associated with proper maintenance and record keeping.
- Uses the work order system to document repairs in detail, assigning parts used to specific machines and insuring equipment history is maintained.
- Maintains and installs communication cables, power distribution, and wiring required for equipment as well as computer systems.
- Adheres to all Company policies including but not limited to: safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Actively participates in all assigned team meetings, training opportunities and designated interaction-required forums.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) to five (5) years electrical, instrumentation, equipment maintenance.
- Leadership. Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires and motivates others to perform well. Works well independently or in teams. Earns respect through professional acts.
- Cost Consciousness. Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics. Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :