The National Phlebotomy Provider Network
The National Phlebotomy Provider Network provides mobile medical and research specimen collection, processing and delivery services for a host of clientele ranging from private practitioners and clinics, to research laboratories and hospitals, and managed care organizations. We take pride in the fact that, despite an unpredictable economy, we continue to experience positive growth every year. Now, more than ever we need experienced and reliable team members who will support our mission, enable the best patient care possible, and help patients receive the care at home they need.
It's your career, make it worth doing. Join our team at The National Phlebotomy Provider Network.
Currently, we have an opening for a Phlebotomy Supervisor - Full Time.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8AM - 5PM
Oversee Mobile Phlebotomy Technician supervision. The Supervisor will have responsibility for all activities of the function including but not limited to, training of all personnel. Ensure compliance with all best practices, organization policies and procedures, and management directives.
• Responsible for daily operations of all assigned mobile phlebotomy field operation regions.
• Implements SOPs for mobile phlebotomy services in accordance with organization guidelines.
• Where applicable, ensures all Federal, State & local licensure requirements are met and maintained, working with the QA Officer and Medical Director's offices.
• Ensures all QA/QC documentation is complete and reviewed as required.
• Oversees safety, maintenance, and cleanliness of technician equipment (including upgrades, repairs, etc.)
• Performs site visits at all mobile phlebotomy locations and documents findings. Performs QA audits. Site visits scheduled appropriately to provide adequate supervision.
• Help ensure adequate staffing levels to support operational needs.
• Oversees inventory monitoring and supplies acquisition.
• Participates in the interview, selection and hiring of new employees.
• Responsible for training, coaching, supervision and development of staff.
• Monitors on-going performance of employees; provides corrective action and counseling as required. Performs mid-year and annual skills and competency evaluations.
• Holds regularly scheduled meetings with field staff and as needed for operational objectives.
• Ensures all employees meet requirements for driving on company business.
• Tracks/enters time/attendance & mileage data of field technician employees for payroll.
• Prepares month-end reports related to areas of responsibility.
• May assist in training and onboarding of new Clients.
• Investigates/resolves and responds to customer complaints appropriately and effectively.
• Responsible to ensure improvement and/or standardization initiatives are implemented.
• Participates on process improvement, or other initiatives to meet management objectives.
• Organizes and leads projects both within the work group and with cross-functional groups. May be required to give presentations and speak in groups.
• Demonstrates and lives the Values of The National Phlebotomy Provider Network.
• All other duties as assigned, within scope of the position.
Direct Supervision of 5 or more people
Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of progressive leadership experience required.
Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
A California phlebotomy certification, MLT, nursing license, or other licensure acceptable for supervision of phlebotomy technicians is required.
2+ years prior supervisory experience or demonstrated leadership experience
5+ years’ experience in phlebotomy, laboratory or other healthcare environment
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/X7bW86cVR71RLuKezTjDZO
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :