Advanced Power Technologies LLC
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems for commercial and industrial units.
- Knowledgeable of commercial and industrial HVAC units, preferably in grocery stores
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
5+ year experience as an HVAC technician
Valid driver's license.
Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
Ability to work over 50+ hours a week
Ability to travel 4-6 weeks at a time
Travel:Up to 50% Travel
Share On :