The Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
Opportunity for Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor
WORKING IN PRIMARY CARE CLINIC
Do you enjoy working with children, adolescents, and adults in a clinical model that is short-term, evidence-based, and fast-paced? Do you want to provide services at the front line where patients first get their care as an integral member of the primary care team?
As we expand to provide more patient access, Providence Community Health Center (PCHC) will be hiring Integrated Behavioral Clinicians to join our IBH team. PCHC, the largest network of community health centers in Rhode Island, has been a vital part of the community for 52+ years. Our mission is to provide accessible, affordable, high-quality, primary care to the residents of Providence and surrounding communities regardless of their ability to pay.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm; Tuesday & Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm
LICSW or LMHC works as an Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician embedded within the primary care clinic team. This person works directly with the team to assess individuals with behavioral health and /or substance abuse issues and to provide brief treatment services within the clinical setting for children and adults with chronic medical diseases.
- Master’s or Doctorate in Social Work or Psychology from an accredited college/university
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Rhode Island (LICSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Commitment to community health and diverse patient population
- Bilingual Spanish is valued but not required
- Previous EHR experience preferred
- Experience working in a medical setting is preferred, but training will be provided for those without.
PCHC offers an excellent Benefits Package, Competitive Salary, Incentives, and Flexible Paid Time Off. We participate in NHSC Loan Repayment and State-sponsored Student Loan Repayment. Apply today.
Share On :