Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
- Minimum of 5 years pirior electrical experience.
- Ability to run conduit and EMT
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot electrical circuits
- Knowledge of how to replace ballasts and LED drivers
- Knowledge how to work and single and 3 phase motors
- Willingness to take required COF for future flagship.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :