MSA, The Safety Company
Job ID: 2020-4081
# of Openings: 7
Category: Operational Excellence
Mine Safety Appliances, LLC
Installs and repairs production equipment and special purpose machines in a high paced production manufacturing environment on various shifts including weekends. This position reports to the Engineering & Maintenance Manager.
- Performs set up and changeovers in a fast paced production environment
- Installs and repairs equipment’s electrical supply lines, circuits, and electronics controls
- Performs piping, tubing, welding, and sheet metal operations as required
- Performs repairs and maintenance on pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Inspects equipment for proper lubrication and performs general preventive maintenance duties.
- Diagnoses trouble, disassembles, determines extent of repairs, estimates labor time
- Operates machine tools
- Performs complex repairs on equipment
- Plans and coordinates major equipment repairs and overhauls
- Diagnoses electronic control problems to circuit board
- Maintains and repairs facility equipment and structures
- Industrial Maintenance/Mechanical experience.
- Knowledge of multiple facets of industrial maintenance (welding, piping, sheet metal, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, A/C, etc.)
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Must exhibit interaction skills necessary to communicate with co-workers of all levels.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of "hands-on” experience in industrial maintenance position.
- Training certifications on mechanic maintenance modules highly desirable.
#GlassdoorMSAMSA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to providing a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination.
As such, it is MSA's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of the person's age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, race, religion,
gender, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, veteran's status, genetic information, political affiliation, disabling condition,
or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. MSA also makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation to assist you in navigating this career site, let us know.Contact Us MSA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:High School
Share On :