Seattle, Washington 98109
Sugar Mountain is a creative food company that is home to extraordinary food brands and restaurants. From our award-winning Beecher’s Handmade Cheese to The Butcher’s Table, our swanky steakhouse that features Mishima Reserve, our luxury Wagyu beef brand, we make real food with absolutely zero artificial ingredients. We are a team at the forefront of the food revolution, passionate about our mission to Change the Way America Eats.
We are currently in pursuit of a Maintenance Technician; this person will partner with our Facilities Manager to maintain all commercial properties under the sugar mountain umbrella.
• Provide basic maintenance of kitchen equipment, plumbing, refrigeration and electrical in all restaurant and retail locations.
• Manage maintenance tickets, evaluate priorities ensuring equipment integrity and timely repairs.
• Collaborate with Production Managers, GM’s and Facilities Manager on preventative maintenance activities for all locations.
• Ensure safety standards comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines.
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with tenants, vendors and contractors as well as our internal customers.
• 3-5 years of commercial property maintenance experience.
• Ability to be self-directed, independent and accountable.
• Ability to communicate professionally with vendors, other employees, and ownership
• Able to prioritize competing deadlines, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadline.
• Able to work indoors/outdoors and in all environmental conditions
• Experience with repairing/replacing refrigeration equipment, HVAC cert a plus.
• Must be able to meet physical demands including standing, bending, twisting, repetitive motion and lifting up to 70 lbs on a regular basis
• Valid Driver’s License and your own transportation.
• Fun loving, Positive Attitude is a must.
• Able to assist in evenings and on weekends in emergency situations
Sugar Mountain has a lot to offer, from quality-focused, passionate, and fun colleagues to competitive pay, employee meal program and employee discounts at all our Sugar Mountain locations.
As part of our mission to Change the Way America eats, we’ve created the Beecher's Foundation, a non-profit supported by our family of companies. Aimed at educating people about the prevalence of food additives and their possible health risks, the Foundation is about giving people the tools they need to make healthy eating choices for life.
We are committed to building a staff that includes individuals from different cultural backgrounds, genders, ages, sexual orientation and physical abilities. We strive to create a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we work in.
Sugar Mountain is a tobacco- free company.
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Part Time
Share On :