Rochester Regional Health
Under the direction of the Director of Chemical Dependency at RRH with Matrix, reporting to the Vice President of Nursing at UMMC performs a variety of duties and has administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability for the provision of care delivery in the Chemical Dependency Unit. Management duties for all Chemical Dependency Services to include Inpatient Rehab unit, Outpatient clinics, and Residences.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: United Memorial Medical Center
DEPARTMENT: Hope Haven
- Master's degree in Health Administration, Management, Organizational Leadership or a Behavioral Health related field.
- Five to Seven years Behavioral Health experience.
- Leadership experience required.
- OASAS Qualified Health Professional.
- Performs management duties in relationship to staff, including sign off on time cards, scheduling of staff hours, and enforcement of personnel policies.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and monitoring of annual program goals.
- Manages the recruitment and hiring of staff.
- Manages the day to day program clinic, unit or residential operation and schedule.
- Implements staff development and program initiatives.
- Ensures that functional efficient processes occur relative to patient admission, discharges and referral.
EDUCATION MS (Required) LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS QHP - Qualified Health Professional - NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:Masters Degree - MA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :