SWCA Environmental Consultants
Do you like winning? Does a fast-paced working environment excite you? Do you have a take-charge personality? How would you like a career that allows you to exercise your leadership skills within dynamic teams to win work at an innovative and growing company?
The Texas/Gulf Coast Region of SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking a detail-focused, schedule-driven, task-enforcing Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to help lead and coordinate internal teams through the pursuit capture and proposal development process.
You will juggle many tasks and wear many hats, but your primary focus will be owning the process to craft winning proposals. Success in this arena will require collaboration with firm leaders, project managers, business developers, scientists, and coordinators around the company. With their support, you will nurture and support a winning business development culture.
This position may require occasional overtime, including working evenings and/or weekends as necessary to meet submission deadlines.
In order to be considered for the position, a cover letter must accompany your resume.
- Organize and coordinate capture and proposal teams, clearly communicating and regulating roles, responsibilities, assignments, and deadlines with team members.
- Write content for non-technical proposal sections and marketing materials and coordinate writing assignments among multiple authors.
- Assist with the creative conceptualization and design of proposals and marketing materials and create graphics using company software.
- Coordinate strategic business development activities such as tracking action items, managing client/pursuit capture planning efforts, and conducting market research.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask, and ability to work with minimal supervision on multiple projects with fast-paced deadlines.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, proofreading, writing, and formatting skills.
- Ability to lead processes and work with colleagues who have diverse interpersonal styles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in proposal coordination or related skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related technical discipline (degrees in other specialties are acceptable if relevance can be demonstrated).
- Knowledge in environmental consulting or architecture/engineering.
- Knowledge of local markets.
- Experience working in Deltek Vision, SharePoint, or comparable management information system.
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :