Global Inventures, a wholly owned subsidiary of SmithBucklin, a 100 percent employee-owned association management company, is looking for aMember Services Coordinator to join our team in San Ramon, CA. The Member Services Coordinator plays an integral role in supporting and guiding the nonprofit members and clients who utilize our finance and accounting services. The associate will utilize their exceptional communication and organizational skills in support of several key clients as the initial point-of-contact for a range of needs.
What You Will Do
- Provide professional service to client requests, with a focus on delighting customers
- Provide training and user support for clients using Inventures Workgroup Collaboration Platform
- Maintain the membership database information (application status, member list, contact list, etc.)
- Create and maintain internal/external email lists for communications to all members and workgroups
- Monitor and respond to client inquiries and support requests via phone, email, web forum, etc.
- Handle all client requests within 48 hours, seeking support from appropriate subject matter experts, when needed
- Administer member IDs and passwords for secure access to workgroup collaboration platform
- Provide administration and client support for clients who have certification programs in place
- Provide certification status and reporting
- Store and manage all client membership information; softcopy within the Inventures portal and hardcopy in file cabinets, as defined by Inventures best practices
- Ensure that all client support processes are defined, documented and maintained
- Manage and complete Special projects as needed to support client needs
- Administer optional services such as Certification programs
- Create membership ad hoc reports when requested
This Role Might Be for You If…
- You demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- You exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- You have strong skills in time management and organization
- You display the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 1-2 year of relevant professional experience, to include customer service and/or administrative support
- Proven ability to take initiative and provide exceptional customer service
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year institution highly preferred
- Practical agency or nonprofit experience is a plus
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management and maintenance experience is a plus
- Proficiency with basic computer programming, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Where Do You Fit?
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a mid- or senior-level professional, working at SmithBucklin will offer you countless opportunities to develop transferrable skills, acquire meaningful knowledge and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, ambitious, multi-talented, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build meaningful, deep and enduring relationships that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. In addition, as a 100 percent employee-owned company, SmithBucklin offers all of our people – regardless of position or compensation – an equal chance to experience the fulfillment and reap the benefits of ownership. As owners, our employees control the destiny of SmithBucklin and are unified in the goal of building a great, enduring company.
What is Inventures?
Inventures helps innovative leaders develop, launch, manage and grow industry alliances and consortiums. These alliances help their stakeholders collaborate, accelerate innovation and develop thriving ecosystems to realize commercial opportunities that touch people's lives around the world. Inventures' experienced professionals deliver maximum benefits by leveraging unparalleled skills, expertise and best practices, as well as the industry's most comprehensive resource base.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At SmithBucklin, Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference and background investigation based on position.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA,4 Year Degree - BS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :