Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room to work Full Time.
The address is 6200 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093.
Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr to Max. $50.40/hr - based on relevant experience
• 1 st Shift
• 40 Hours Per week
• 5 days a week
• 8 hour shifts
• Weekday, Weekend and Holiday call required
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• 1 year minimum Registered Nurse (RN) experience in the Operating Room or completion of RN Residency program
• 2 years minimum experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room with Scoli circulating experience
• Bachelors Degree In Nursing (BSN)
Licenses and Certifications
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named "Best Place to Have a Baby" in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement - Hip and Joint Replacement - Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor
Primary Location: TX-Plano
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Plano 6200 West Parker Road TX 75093-7914
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AS
Salary Range:$25.00 - $50.40
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :