Texas Health Resources
Paramedic – GREAT BENEFITS - Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Opportunities
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Paramedic like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Hospital HEB, 1600 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX 76022.
- Work environment: Emergency Department
- Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M.
- Part Time, 24 hours weekly, 7:00 P.M. -7:00 A.M.
- Part Time, 24 hours weekly, 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- PRN, As Needed, 7:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Salary range: $18.13 - $27.65 per hour (based on relevant experience)
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford (THHEB) is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required).
- 3 months of paramedic experience or completion of paramedic internship (required).
- 1 year of paramedic experience in EMS or fire department preferred.
- EMT-P – Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic or LP Licensed Paramedic(required).
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification (required).
- BLS – Basic Life Support Certified (required).
- PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification (required).
Position Responsibilities THHEB Paramedic Pilots will collaborates with physicians and interdisciplinary team members to promote safe individualized care.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Paramedic Pilot will:
- Practice a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, acceptable grooming practices, and ability to function in a fast paced changing environment.
- Respond to others' priorities regarding privacy, confidentiality, safety, physical, psychological, cognitive, religious and social needs; incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care, be able to effectively communicate with both staff and patients and have thorough knowledge of the meaning and use of medical terminology and abbreviations
- Honor worth of humans through unconditional acceptance and respect; appreciates unique meanings and is concerned with understanding others
- Administer IV fluid without additives, saline flush, antiemetic, non-narcotic pain medication and ACLS drugs (excluding drips) using barcode medication verification (BMV) during medication administrations
- Provide consistent attention to airway, intake, elimination, sleep, rest, mobility, and hygiene needs
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Paramedic you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THHEB a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Hospital HEB Paramedic
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
- Positively impact patients' quality of life
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
- Enjoy opportunities for growth
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Salary Range:$18.13 - $27.65
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :