Huitt-Zollars' Fort Worth office has a new Project Architect opportunity for a Texas registered Architect to join our growing Architectural Practice Group. This position is a great opportunity to advance within our expanding full service A/E firm. The candidate should have a minimum of ten years' experience in commercial and institutional architecture. This role will mentor others while working on large commercial building architectural projects for clientele and reports to the Architectural Manager.
HZ is a leading Architectural and Engineering firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Work in all project phases from programing through project closeout on schedule
- Establish design parameters that balance the client's needs with the highest level of quality
- Foster multi-disciplinary team coordination and interaction
- Schedule the work and oversee its production
- Conduct client meetings
- Conduct team meetings
- Balance design intent with budgetary considerations
- Maintain client relationships and network for further business development
- Assist principals in business development efforts to win new projects
- Ensure each project complies with company quality standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
- Registered Texas Architect with the ability to become registered in other states
- Minimum 10 years of commercial and institutional architectural experience
- Demonstrated building construction technical experience
- Proficient in Revit and MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Verbal, written and graphic communications skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate consultant teams
- Ability to interact with owners and user groups
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
HZ offers a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: F112
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Preferred Years Of Experience:10 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Travel:Up to 10% Travel
Share On :