Advanced Power Technologies LLC
The Engineering Project Manager will be responsible of the region's EVSE projects during the engineering and permitting phases and will provide partnership as needed throughout the project lifecycle. This position will work with the EV Charging Manufacturers, Director of EV Strategy, and Channel Partners to ensure optimal site design; oversee the construction design process in collaboration with internal designers or external design vendors and ensure timely issuance of permits from jurisdictional authorities. This highly collaborative technical requires design/build and or estimating/engineering expertise as well as the ability to manage a high volume of relatively small projects or multiple large projects, concurrently. Excellent communication skills are required to ensure optimal execution.
· Supports the EV Sales Team through the opportunity review process by offering the team technical guidance to ensure designed work meets client goals.
· Develops drawing sets for permitting, construction, and as-built documentation, including one-line electrical diagrams, site plans, and electrical details.
· Performs qualification visits at potential charging station locations to assess feasibility and optimal site design.
· Communicates with key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives.
· Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
· Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
· Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
· Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
· Prepares and submits budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
· Manages projects from launch through the issuance of final inspection approval.
· Monitors project milestones and deliverables.
· Ensures project tracking data is kept up to date.
· Researches and presents potential State, Local and Federal EVSE Rebate incentives or Tax credits available for each project, as needed.
· Oversees a team of field employees and subcontractors to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· 3+ years in a project management role
· 3+ years in project estimation role
· Experience with electrical design
· Understanding of electrical schematics, single line diagrams, and AC and DC electrical circuitry.
· Familiarity with the National Electric Code (NEC).
· Able to travel (40% of the time)
· Able to drive a company vehicle or Rental vehicle
· Bachelor's degree or Engineering, Architecture, or a related field experience.
· Experience working with engineering and permitting.
· 3+ years in a commercial project design role
· Stationary position sitting at a desk while working on the computer, driving or traveling using other transportation methods.
· Occasionally positions self to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· Occasionally ascends/descend ladders and stairs.
· Occasionally carry or lifts objects of up to 50lbs.
· Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ljN8e5H5b51rhQEKHJJRP
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Salary Range:$80,000.00 - $105,000.00
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Travel:Up to 50% Travel
Share On :