Los Angeles, California 90013
JMF Development is a real estate development and property management company headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles. Our activities include management of our current portfolio, rehabilitation of existing buildings, and new development of raw land. We are looking to add key members to be a part of our growing company. We are also affiliated with Citrus Hospitality which manages both Perch and Mrs. Fish. In addition, new restaurants are currently being planned.
The Property Manager is responsible for the management of employees, contract administration, tenant and capital improvement projects, and the day to day operations for several buildings and hospitality venues in Los Angeles. The Property Manager must establish, maintain and supervise building staff, management systems and tenant relations to help ensure the organization is achieving its goals. The Property Manager is primarily responsible for a historic high rise building in Downtown Los Angeles, where he/she would be overseeing projects as well as the daily maintenance of the building and its restaurant and bar spaces. This individual would also be overseeing all functions of tenant improvements for creative office spaces (including plans, permitting, and obtaining city approvals). The Property Manager must be able to coordinate and work with contractors, maintenance team, MEP Engineers, and structural engineers. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and proactive, and have a strong ability to analyze, provide solutions, and implement operations and programs.
- Report directly to the Senior Property Manager, while managing a team of 10+ employees (engineers, maintenance, janitorial, and security).
- Responsible for developing and monitoring performance of the operations team.· Work closely with Senior Property Manager to develop plans and manage annual budgets. Provide regular reports to ensure fiscal responsibility.·
- Responsible for overseeing leasing, negotiations, and tenant move in/out.· Overall management of building facilities, including all aspects of building operations and staff. ·
- Manage repairs and scheduled maintenance for building and its hospitality venues.·
- Negotiate with external vendors and oversee all onsite support vendors including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, locksmith, onsite security, etc.·
- Coordinate with designers, architects, engineers, contractors.·
- Responsible for the scope, schedule, budget, and overall success of projects (including scheduling, bidding out, purchase orders, change orders, invoicing, planning, permitting, project closeout and coordination with city departments for all approvals).·
- Communicate and coordinate with Senior Property Manager and ownership during all aspects of project (design, bid, construction, etc.)·
- Oversee projects so that deadlines are met and construction progresses according to schedule·
- Areas of purview include building development and maintenance, security, safety, janitorial, landscaping, pest control.·
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors OR 3-5 years experience in related fields.
- Ability to handle all emergency safety and security issues as they arise;
- Availability to respond 24/7 to emergency building and security issues.
- Professional in demeanor and appearance; works well independently as well as in a team.
- Can handle a fast paced, high demand working environment.
- Ability to manage and be in control of multiple projects at once and execute tasks from start to finish.
- Ability to budget and manage project costs.
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong administrative writing skills; excellent spelling and grammar
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient with MS Office and Yardi
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA
Academic Discipline:Business Administration
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Computer Skills Required:Yardi, Microsoft Office
Date Posted : 11/27/2018
Email your Resume
Share On :