Texas Health Resources
Registered Nurse – Free Standing Emergency Department – Full-time – South of Ft. Worth
24/7 Emergency Care, Close to Home
The 10 bed emergency department at Texas Health Neighborhood Care & Wellness Burleson , located about 15 miles south of downtown Ft. Worth, is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to care for the medical needs of Johnson County. In fact, we're more than an emergency department. With advanced imaging services, an on-site laboratory, cardiac rehabilitation and physical therapy services to help you get back on your feet, we're an entire facility dedicated to providing quality health care to residents of the Burleson, Joshua and Crowley communities.
Largest Health Care Network in North Texas
Texas Health Burleson is a department of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, and is staffed by the same physician group that delivers emergency care at Texas Health's Fort Worth hospitals. From pediatric patients to seniors, Texas Health Burleson provides care for an array of illnesses and injuries, and can be your first stop in an emergency.
When seconds count, you can count on Texas Health Burleson.
Texas Health Burleson is in search of a Full-time Registered Nurse to join the Team!
View our Registered Nurse opening and apply today @ http://adtrk.tw/hnagG
Position and Team overview:
- Hours/Schedule: Full-time 3pm – 3am
- 3 -12 hour/shifts; weekends and holidays required
- Team includes: RN's, PCT, EMT
- Full-service ED with highly qualified nursing staff serving a diverse patient population from pediatric to geriatric
- Ideal candidate:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs. BSN preferred THR after January, 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire BCLS (AHA) upon hire ACLS (AHA) upon hire CPI within 60 days of hire Completion of TNCC or ATCN within 1 year Completion of ENPC or PALS within 1 year One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program Two years of current RN experience in the acute care hospital setting preferred One (1) year ED or ICU experience strongly preferred Patient's assessment and time management skills A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment. Basic Computer skills
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission "to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
- A 2015 and 2016 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®”
- 2015 "Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal and 2015 Fortune "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
- Ranked #1 on the Fortune's 2015 "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” and #2 on the nation's 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity for 2015 by Great Place to Work®
- 2015 "Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles” by the National Business Group on Health (marking the sixth year THR has received this award)
- 2015 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a "Fit-Friendly Worksite”
- A 2016 Becker's Healthcare's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
- Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation's 2015 "Most Wired” health care systems for the 15th time in 17 years
- Ranked #3 on 2015 "100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
Join us on LinkedIn @ http://linkd.in/TXHealthResources
Like us on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/TexasHealthCareers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class
Keywords: "RN", "Registered Nurse", "Sigma Theta Tau", "BSN", "Associate Nurse" , "Diploma Nurse" , "Bachelor's Degree in Nursing", "**Nur" , "nurse clinician", "clinical nurse", "TX, North Texas", "Fort Worth", "Burleson", "Travel Nurse", Agency Nurse", "Acute Care”, ”ICU”, Critical Care”, ”Intensive Care Unit”, "CEN", "ED", "Emerg", "Emergency Department",
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AA,2 Year Degree - AS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :