Under the guidance of the Director, the Senior Fundraising Associate will be responsible for developing and executing fundraising direct mail campaigns for programs with donations up to $1,000. He/she will also be the main liaison with the digital marketing team working on digital initiatives in support of these programs.
- Executes fundraising direct mail campaigns to increase donor loyalty, reactivate lapsed donors, and increase donor retention; also responsible for cultivation of donors to the higher levels of giving.
- Works with outside agencies to develop distinctive creative and copy as well as the internal database team on selecting the names for each campaign.
- Assists with budgeting and reforecasting for fundraising print programs.
- Develops the schedules for print fundraising campaigns.
- Works with Director to develop testing ideas and ask amount strategies.
- Creates lettershop laser instructions.
- Works closely with the Digital marketing team to ensure consistency across channels.
- Performs other duties of department but not that of a higher level.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least five years of progressively responsible direct response fundraising experience, with a proven track record of successful results.
- Experienced in budgeting and managing to a P&L.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel.
- Adept at the Google suite of products, including documents, sheets, slides.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Experience with membership programs a plus.
- Data-driven, fact-based and consumer-focused, anticipates impacts on key audiences
- Instills trust and integrity
- Leads with urgency and purpose, focusing self and others on action and results with a focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and consumer impact
- Experiments and learns from both successes and failures and responds quickly with course corrections based on CR's best interests
- Leverages knowledge of the competitive landscape, marketplace trends, best practices and technology to improve CR's ability to compete
- Able to adjust to changing priorities.
Share On :