- Perform high quality non-invasive vascular ultrasound exams
- Physician consistently approves of performed exams
- Exams are preformed to accepted protocol
- Assists physician with invasive venous procedures
- Maintains high standard of technical skill by performing imaging and Doppler exams
- Accurately take patient history for exams and list all procedures patients have had in clinic and hospital.
- Obtain appropriate patient histories, utilizes archiving software for efficient image recall and locating prior reports/studies pertinent to exams being done.
- Coordinate patient care between technologist and clerical staff to facilitate a smooth workflow
- Maintain and scan patient ultrasound drawings
- Ensure work areas are professional and free of clutter.
- Triage patient phone calls; answer appropriate patient questions and return all phone calls in a timely manner.
- Take labeled photos of the patient’s veins, wounds, or skin changes as requested by the provider.
- Download, label and import patient photos into EMR.
- Perform ABI’s and LEA for arterial patients as requested by the provider.
- Obtain accurate measurements for patients needing compression hosiery.
- Restock all patient exam rooms with clean linens, pillow cases, shorts, & supplies, etc.
- Keep all license and/or certifications current and at all times work to continue education through many available resources.
- Registered Vascular Technologist Required
Minimum of 3 years Vascular experience. (Vein clinic experience a plus)
Preferred Years Of Experience:
Date Posted : 08/24/2021