Myriad Genetics, Inc
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States
Job Identification: 1280
Job Schedule: Full time
Myriad Neuroscience?provides?informatics-based precision medicine and treatment decision support to healthcare providers for behavioral health.?GeneSight® is a pharmacogenomic?test?which?analyzes clinically important genetic variations in DNA?and how these variations?and patient genes?may affect medication outcomes. Results can inform?healthcare providers?about how?the patient?may break down or respond to certain medications commonly prescribed to treat depression, anxiety, and other psychiatric conditions.?
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Function as Clinical Leader representing Medical Affairs.
- Responsible for the clinical and R&D roadmap for the Neuroscience business unit.
- Responsible for interactions with key opinion leaders regarding clinical claims for products as well as research opportunities
- Deliver lectures to national and community health care providers concerning Myriad products and their use.
- Oversee a team of field-based Medical Science Liaisons and in-house medical information.
- Provide medical expertise as it relates to diligence projects exploring licensing/acquisition opportunities.
- Attend key medical meetings to represent Myriad and to gather competitive and educational information.
- Organize and present Ad Boards, Speaker Training and External Payor Reviews as needed.
- Answer medical questions from Customer Service, R&D and other departments, as needed.
- Help in strategizing/problem-solving/prioritizing issues related to the medical marketplace and physician interaction.
- Help design and manage the investigator-initiated study program.
- Assist in developing and implementing successful training programs as needed.
- Provide clinical input to marketing regarding positioning strategy and implementation tactics for new and existing products.
- Evaluate marketing tools for medical accuracy and completeness.
- Stay abreast of new developments, papers and trends in Neuroscience, Psychiatry, Mental Health, Personalized Medicine, Precision Medicine, Pharmacogenomics and act as a conduit to the field for review of these developments.
- PhD, PharmD, or MD degree required
- Psychiatry training or research experience preferred
- Management experience required with proven success in leading teams.
- Proven ability to execute on strategy and lead goals to completion
- Experience and knowledge in Pharmacology and Pharmacogenomics required
- Strong clinical/medical or research background (training and/or experience) with ability to successfully communicate and teach in a complex environment
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Medical Affairs organization required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to clearly communicate complex messages to all levels of the organization
- Strong Public speaking ability and facilitation required
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with medical messaging
- Demonstrated team player
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :