City of Naples Airport Authority
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the Naples Airport and the community by connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
We are looking to fill a Customer Service Coordinator position. This position works in a fast-paced environment performing the following duties:
- Insures that "Red Carpet Service” is provided to all arriving and departing aircraft. Ensures that vehicles are pre-positioned, catering orders are accurate, and services are rendered in a timely manner.
- Personalizes the delivery of service to meet the specific needs of the customer as well as assisting with basic line service and customer service duties as needed.
- Makes hotel reservations, catering requests, ground transportation reservations, etc. for passengers and flight crews.
- Informs pilots and the public of airport operational procedures.
- Maintain and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness.
Must meet the following requirements:
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced computer skills for operation of point-of-sale system
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges that meets the NAA minimum standards
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits program!
- $$ Incentive award program!
- Opportunity to work with aircraft from all over the world!
- $17.36-$20.87/hour; depending on experience
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AA
Salary Range:$17.36 - $20.87
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :