Recruitment Firms FAQ
Click Here to See our Pricing | Click Here to Sign Up
1. How can I Post my Jobs to the OneDoorCloses.com Network of Job Sites?
We offer employers, recruiters and recruitment advertising agencies the opportunity to post and cross-post your jobs to any/all of our 2000+ Premium Job Boards with 1 click for 60, 90 or 365 days. We also offer job posting to our 40 Mobile Job Apps with 1 click.
2. How many Job Boards does OneDoorCloses.com distribute your jobs to?
We offer employers, recruiters and recruitment advertising agencies the ability to post their jobs to any/all of over 2000+ job boards in every category. See our Premium Job Boards.
3. Do you offer discounts for single job postings?
Yes. Click here to see our pricing.
4. Do I Pay extra Fees to Post on Each Job Board?
No you pay for a single job posting and can cross-post that job on any job board in our network with 1 click from 1 job posting form.
5. When does my Job Get Posted?
Your job will appear immediately on all job boards.
6. How long do Updates take to Appear?
Updates usually appear immediately but may take up to 24 hours.
7. What if I want my Job up Indefinitely?
For an evergreen job, order a 365 day Single Job Posting.
8. Can I put my Email and Phone in the Job Posting?
YES you can. You can also include a link in the job posting so that candidates reply on your web site. This makes it easier for you to manage.
9. Do you include any Veteran and Diversity Job Boards?
YES we offer HiringMilitary.com, HiringDiversity.com and even HiringGovernment.com. There are no extra charges to post to these job boards other than the single job posting price.
10. Can I Send Job Candidates Directly or our Applicant Tracking System on our Web Site?
YES. You can put a hyperlink in the job posting and candidates will click on your job posting and go directly to your web site to respond and apply for the job.
11. Will you Post Jobs for our Company?
YES we will. Please contact us at email@example.com